This webinar has been organised in cooperation with University of Bonn, the European Food Information Council and Newcastle University, and talks about:
- Strength2Food’s key insights from pan-European consumer surveys.
- What do consumers care about? Differences between food products and countries.
- The role of labels to solve the lemon problem for credence attributes.
- Effectiveness of food quality schemes in Europe to inform consumers – recognition and perception considerations.
- Effectiveness of an EU label modification.
- Policy & practical implications of results.
If interested, you can download the slides here.