Stakeholder Advisory Board (SAB)
The SAB is an external high-level body of experts, composed of both research and industry representatives, whose role is to participate in the discussion and help guide the strategic direction of the project.
Specifically, the SAB will:
- Advise the project on changes in societal, policy and consumer priorities that may impact on the project’s objectives and expected impacts;
- Act as a sounding board regarding how the impact of the project can be maximised and the implementation of ethical matters;
- Propose changes to the direction of the project in line with stakeholder and end‐user priorities for maximising the exploitation and benefits of the project;
- Review progress of the project annually;
- Support the dissemination of the project’s results in their respective institutions and organisations.